Pan-Fried Sea Bass
- 1 Sea Bass Steak
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil for Frying
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Steamed Fish Soy Sauce
- 1 Stalk of Green Onion
- Carefully clean the sea bass steak under running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season all sides of the fish with salt.
- On medium heat, pan fry the fish for 4-5 min on one side until it is browned and easy to lift up. Flip it over and pan fry the fish for another 4-5 minutes or until the thermometer reads 145°F.
- Set aside on a plate.
- Slice green onions diagonally and sprinkle on top.
- Spoon the soy sauce around over the sea bass.
- Be sure the internal temperature of the bass reaches 145°F.